SWIFTLY AND SAFELY TO YOUR DESTINATION
A cruising yacht must be perfectly designed in order to take the crew to its destination safely. The HANSE 385 is nicely balanced, has a high degree of stability and can be sailed safely in all weathers. And it can also sail pretty fast as well!
The deck of the HANSE 385 is pleasantly free of lines and fittings, meaning that you have plenty of room to relax at sea and in the harbour.
1. Command centre behind the helm
2. Always in view: Sea chart on the chartplotter
3. HANSE innovation: Integrated self-tacking jib
4. Within reach: Sheets, halyards and reefing lines
5. German system: Dual mainsheet control
SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE
1. Multifunctional bow fitting
2. Folding mast steps
3. Anchoring at the touch of a button
4. Optimal seating position
ONE STEP AHEAD
HANSE yachts set new trends in yacht building. At the same time, however, the modern and elegant design is always based on usefulness and functionality. Our designers and engineers adhere strictly to the 'form follows function' principle.
ATTRACTIVE AND PRACTICAL
1. Light control via touchpad
2. Large, easy-to-clean wet room
3. Compatible: Retractable chart table
4. Convertible: U-shaped settee or double berth
5. Home comforts: Special wine compartment
STYLISH DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL
1. A terrace on the sea
2. Maximum ventilation via windows and hatches
3. Flush hatch above the aft cabin
4. Foldable cockpit table with teak tops
5. Storage for halyards and sheets
INDIVIDUAL CABIN CONCEPT
HANSE is the creator of the Individual Cabin Concept. We use this system to build you a customized yacht that is comparable to a custom yacht, but at a series production price.
THE FEEL-GOOD FACTOR
The interior is a balanced composition of many components. The room proportions and lighting play an important role, alongside colours, furniture design, fabrics and many special details. When you feel at home on board, we’ve got everything right!
A SALON TO LIVE IN
1. Plenty of headroom and light
2. Best in its class: The extra-large galley.
3. Bench with integrated navigation system
4. Plenty of light through windows and hatches
THIS IS THE LIFE
1. Plenty of room in the aft cabin
2. Lighting effects in the large wet room
3. Lots of extra storage space if required
4. A double berth just like at home